Apply for a 10-week summer internship at LifeMoves!
LifeMoves is a nonprofit serving homeless families and individuals in the San Francisco Bay Area. As a summer intern, you will:
- Make a real difference in our work to end homelessness through hands-on, educational, and impactful internship projects.
- Join a cohort of highly-motivated students taking on a variety of challenges, from managing a summer camp for homeless children, to grant writing and fundraising, to developing strategic plans for future services, and many more.
- Find a mentor in your internship supervisor, and gain immediate access to executives and vice presidents in the nonprofit sector.
- Participate in special intern social events throughout the Bay Area, such as historic site visits, a Giants game, tours of Google and other Silicon Valley companies, and more!
Program Dates: June 11 – August 17, 2018
- Round 1: Monday, January 8, 2018
- Round 2: Monday, March 12, 2018
- Round 3 (if positions are still available): Monday, April 23, 2018
We highly recommend applying in round 1 or 2. Certain positions may already be filled by round 2 or 3.
We have four main kinds of positions:
- Summer Camp Directors, leading one of our Children’s Summer Adventure Camps.
- Strategic Projects Internships, working at Headquarters in Menlo Park in one of a wide variety of strategic positions.
- Direct Client Service Internships, working directly with clients at a shelter site or in the field.
- Create Your Own Internship! Some of our most successful interns have come to us with an idea or project in mind. Pitch it to us and if we like it, we will find you a mentor/supervisor to help you see your project through to completion!
The application to apply will be posted in early December 2017.