Festive dinner basket donations ensure that every local homeless family and individual will be able to enjoy a holiday meal
Make our clients feel special this season by donating a gift card or providing a fully stocked basket to an individual or family at one of our sites!
Suggested ($50) Gift Cards include:
- Nob Hill Foods
- Trader Joe’s
Make your gift card extra special by packaging it up in holiday gift wrap!
Suggested ($50) Dinner Basket Items:
- Gift card (valued at $15-$20) to purchase turkey and other perishable items
- Canned goods
- Cans of veggies
- Cans of yams
- Cans of gravy
- Cans of cranberries
- Food ingredients (not requiring refrigeration)
- Sack of potatoes
- Dinner rolls
- Apple cider or other non-alcoholic beverages
- Dishware, decor, and cooking supplies
- Holiday napkins
- Aluminum roasting pan
- Plastic containers and bags for leftovers
- Dinner basket: any durable basket or plastic storage containers
Plates, napkins, decorations and other non-food related items are also welcome with your dinner basket gift!
Please Do NOT Include:
- Turkeys (fresh or frozen)
- Pies (fresh or frozen)
- Perishable items that must be refrigerated
- Alcoholic beverages or alcohol-related items
- Excessive amounts of desserts or sweets
Click here to register. A member of our staff will contact you with specific details once you have signed up.