It’s Time to Roll out the Welcome Wagon!
Join us to celebrate the grand re-opening of LifeMoves | Family Crossroads, a 15 apartment transitional housing program for homeless families in Daly City. Register to attend here.
Thursday, September 22, 2016
10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
50 Hillcrest Drive
Daly City 94014
You Can Help Furnish Family Crossroads:
Help Furnish an Apartment
How to purchase items on the wish list:
1. Log into www.smile.amazon.com
2. Go to “Your List” on the menu
3. Click on “Find List or registry”
4. Type in “LifeMoves” and wish list will appear
Questions about the wish list? Email email@example.com
Your donation of any amount will purchase much needed items including:
• Bathroom – soap, towels, rugs
• Bedroom – bedding, pillows, alarm clock
• Kitchen – dishes, coffee maker, cleaning supplies
• Living Room – decorative clock, mirror, area rug
Adopt an Entire Apartment
A donation of $5,000 will fully furnish a 1-bedroom apartment. Three to five homeless families will stay in each apartment per year.
Other Ways to Get Involved
Sign-up to volunteer and become part of the local community that’s helping homeless families return to self-sufficiency.
For more information on how you can get involved, please contact: Lynnelle Bilsey, Senior Manager, Volunteer Programs, 650.685.5880 ext 125 / firstname.lastname@example.org.