Donate like-new items to support homeless families and individuals!
- Professional clothing
- Backpacks, tote bags, purses
- Dishware, silverware, cups, plates, bowls
- Lamps, clocks, toaster, microwaves, irons and ironing boards
- Extension cords and power strips
- Twin and full size blankets and comforters
Your donations are given directly free-of-charge to the homeless families and individuals in our programs to help them on their path to permanent housing and self-sufficiency.
We are only able to accept goods in new or gently-used condition. We reserve the right to refuse inappropriate or damaged items.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept:
- Dirty/stained, torn, broken, or items needing repair
- Game boards/puzzles that are missing pieces or broken
- Stuffed animals
- Car seats, cribs, strollers
- Outdated electronics, computers over 3 years old
- Carpeting, rugs
- Large sports equipment
- Candles, knick-knacks
- Wine glasses, alcohol or illegal drug-related items