The Senior Manager of IT Operations is responsible for the efficient running of LifeMoves computer systems including oversight of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. This position will assess and strategically manage the implementation and maintenance of our LifeMoves’ IT needs. The successful candidate will have proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practices.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations. Analyze business operations to determine their IT needs. Develop, streamline and implement changes in IT systems.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance. Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to develop and guide organizational policy.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures. Audit systems and assess their outcomes. Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems. Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Proven working experience as a Senior IT Manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Strong communication and supervisory skills
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field required. MS or MBA a plus.
How to Apply:
Please e-mail a resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com. We do not accept phone calls.
LifeMoves is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)