LifeMoves is one of the largest and most effective providers of shelter and supportive services across Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Peninsula. As a results-driven organization, since 1987, our mission has been to provide interim housing and supportive services that create opportunities for homeless families and individuals to rapidly return to stable housing and long-term self-sufficiency. Our successful therapeutic service model combines clean, modern housing with intensive supportive services that promote dignity and motivate our clients to achieve autonomy. LifeMoves operates over 15 major sites from San Jose to Daly City.
LifeMoves staff are dedicated to serving our community. Diverse in background, outlook and life experience, our team addresses important social issues with passion and creativity. A culture of collaboration and innovation provides a thriving and successful environment for all. We foster personal growth through ongoing investment in the professional development of our staff. Together, we are committed to breaking the cycle of homelessness and helping our clients achieve long-term self-sufficiency.
Position Summary: The Clinical Medi-Cal Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for driving key elements of LifeMoves Medi-Cal program to ensure the program meets the highest standards of clinical service, quality assurance, and billing targets. The Medical QA Manager will work collaboratively with senior management to ensure Medi-Cal operational requirements are met and optimal business processes are implemented and maintained.
- Review all case plans and case notes for clients being served under Medi-Cal contracts.
- Provide technical assistance to MSW Interns and Case Managers regarding Medi-Cal policies, procedures, best practices and documentation requirements
- Oversee and execute all quality assurance activities on the Medi-Cal program
- Ensure that all Case Managers working on Medi-Cal contracts meet requirements in terms of training and credentials
- Ensure that formal, written policies and procedures are implemented and maintained
- Ensure electronic records on LifeMoves’ Voyager system are accurate and meet Medi-Cal requirements
- In collaboration with finance, the MediCal Quality Assurance Manager will ensure timely and accurate contract billing execution
- Conducts HIPAA and Medi-Cal site certification compliance activities including site audits, staff training and best practice recommendations to management
- Provides Medicare Billing Support and acts as liaison with the County’s QA
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred
- At least one year of experience in overseeing clinical services in a mental health context
- At least one year experience in mental health assessment and diagnosis
- Knowledge/understanding of “leading practices” in Medi-Cal managed care
- Knowledge of Medi-Cal reimbursement, regulations and requirements strongly preferred.
- Bi-lingual Spanish language capabilities a plus
To Apply: Please submit a resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the job title in the subject line and send resume and cover letter as attachments.
We have a comprehensive benefits package, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending Account, Dependent Care Reimbursement Account, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K, etc.
To learn more about our non-profit organization, check out our website at www.lifemoves.org
LifeMoves is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)