Responsible for the planning, development, coordination and training for LifeMoves clinical services and programs. Works with senior leadership, program directors and staff, in the development, planning, implementing, and monitoring of clinical services. Responsible for ensuring compliance with clinical programs requirements.
- Demonstrates strong clinical leadership to support teams in the adoption and implementation of agency-wide clinical goals and objectives. Provides leadership in formulating the goals and objectives of the educational programs of LM.
- Develops and oversees the internship program for LM MSW and mental health interns including provision of clinical supervision.
- Leads the development and implementation of outcome measures and quality improvement activities for clinical services across the agency.
- Oversees Education programs for clients, including children’s services and summer camp program.
- Stays abreast of and promotes the use of best practices in the provision of clinical services across the agency
- Holds, chairs, attends and participates in committees, task forces and meetings for coordination/facilitation of clinical services at the program and agency level
- Develops relationships with key clinical funding sources, including government agencies, healthcare providers, and other non-profit agencies to develop and implement programs that will benefit LifeMoves’ clients.
- Ensures overall compliance with MediCal standards and best practices; utilizes licensure to approve necessary documentation and meet regulatory requirements. Directly manages all interaction with funders’ audit functions in conjunction with MediCal Manager.
- Works directly with Program staff to ensure that clinical standards are understood and followed.
- Ensures that services meet both safety standards and legal requirements of licensing and regulatory bodies
- Assists management staff and HR in identifying and planning for staff in-service training needs and providing learning opportunities for development of staff. Defines standards and requirements for clinical staffing, including licensing requirements and manages with HR and Programs to ensure adequate staffing to meet clinical needs.
- Provides consultation on mental health and addiction issues to staff; coordinates mental health emergency and crisis response activities
- Responsible for financial performance of Clinical Programs. Develops budgets with CFO and manages to achieve financial targets. Works with Finance organization to ensure effective billing processes for Medi-Cal and other clinical programs.
- Master’s Degree/PHD in Social Work or PHD in Psychology, with at least five years of extensive inpatient patient/client and management experience
- Licensed to practice in the State of California in respective mental health or social work discipline
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience in supervision of a multi-disciplinary clinical team and ability to provide direct supervision for licensing candidates.
- Experience in the management of financial resources and budgetary planning
- Demonstrated skills to mentor, lead and supervise professional, clinical trainees, and support staff
- Demonstrated understanding of large clinical service delivery systems
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of partners including colleagues, students, and community stakeholders
- Experience working with student populations and/or experience in a higher education setting
- Knowledge and relevant experience of data base management, program evaluation, and clinical services coordination.
Please submit a resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com. Include the job title in the subject line and send resume and cover letter as attachments.
We have a comprehensive benefits package, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending Account, Dependent Care Reimbursement Account, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K, etc.