Please Join Us for Our Annual
An awareness and fundraising event on local homelessness
Attendee registration is open! Click here to sign-up to attend today.
October 6, 2016
7:30 – 9:30 am
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport Burlingame
Our annual fundraising event increases awareness about homelessness in our community and raises critically-needed funds to support the high-impact housing programs and services provided by LifeMoves.
Corporate Sponsorships are still available, and the Host Committee is still forming:
For sponsorship opportunities, click here to learn more!
For host committee opportunities, click here to learn more!
2016 Keynote Speakers:
Meet our keynote speakers, Sarah Rosenkrantz and Sam Greenberg, the co-founders of Y2Y Harvard Square, the nation’s first student-run homeless shelter for young adults, an especially vulnerable part of the homeless population. Sarah and Sam will talk about their Youth-to-Youth Volunteer Model for preventing the next generation of chronically homeless adults.
Sarah Rosenkrantz, Co-founder of Y2Y Harvard Square
Sarah is a graduate of Harvard College ’14 where she studied psychology and global health. Sarah served as the Resource Advocacy Director at the Harvard Square Homeless Shelter, as a Health Leads Advocate, and a Room 13 Peer Counselor. Sarah is a Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation Entrepreneur and a PBHA STRIDE Public Service Fellowship recipient, and was an honorable mention for the Boston Globe Magazine’s 2015 Bostonian of the Year.
Sam Greenberg, Co-founder of Y2Y Harvard Square
Sam is a graduate of Harvard College ’14 where he wrote his honors thesis on homelessness in Harvard Square, served as the Staff Director at the Harvard Square Homeless Shelter, and as the Vice President of the Phillips Brooks House Association, a student lead non-profit at Harvard College. Sam is a Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation Entrepreneur and an Elliot and Anne Richardson Fund Fellowship recipient, and was honorable mention for the Boston Globe Magazine’s 2015 Bostonian of the Year.
Click below for downloadable assets:
- Bruce Ives, CEO
- Keynote Speakers, Sarah Rosenkrantz and Sam Greenberg
- LifeMoves Logo
- LifeMoves Event Logo
Thank You to Our Table Hosts and Community Partners!
- Karen and Richard Ajluni
- Shellye Archambeau and Scotty Scott
- Marianne Baldrica
- Kristin and John Brew
- Lorena and William Collins
- Philip Dah
- Christina Dickerson
- Kathleen Egan and Rod Ferguson
- Katherine and Dan Finnigan
- First Presbyterian Church of Palo Alto
- First United Methodist Church of Palo Alto
- Lisa and Craig Garber
- Graybird Foundation
- Lea Goldstein and Brian Greenberg
- Julie and Frederick Gruber
- Claire M. Haldan
- Hannig Law
- LifeMoves | Haven Family House Support Committee
- Beth and Patrick Heron
- Tiffany and Chin Hong
- Elizabeth S. and Zachary Hulsey
- Anne Jarchow and Srdjan Vejvoda
- Christine and Jeffrey Krolik
- League for Service, Episcopal Church of St. Matthew
- Menlo Church
- Barrett Moore and Bruce Ives
- Harriet and William T. Pecot
- Rachel Perkel and Shawn Becker
- Laura Peterhans
- Maria and Dwight Powery
- Ann and Bill Regan
- Barbara and Ron Reis
- Ruby Ribbon
- Marc Sabin
- Congresswoman Jackie Speier
- Pamela and Eric Stang
- Jessica Weare and Matthew Bahls
- Amy Wright and Emerick Woods