Opportunity Services Center
LifeMoves | Opportunity Services Center
33 Encina Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Phone: (650) 853-8672
Donation Drop-off Hours:
Monday – Friday, 8a.m. – 4p.m.
- Emergency Rental & Utility Assistance for qualifying families and individuals, by appointment.
- Bredt Family Center for women, children, and families provides basic services, education, support, and children’s activities.
Open Monday-Friday, 9:00am-6:00pm.
- Adult Services Center for single men & women provides basic services, case management, and assistance with CA ID/DLs.
Open Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm.
- Clothes Closet distributes free clothing, sleeping bags, backpacks, shoes, winter gear, and toiletries.
Open Wednesdays 11:00am-1:00pm.
In partnership with the Peninsula HealthCare Connection (PHC), a free on-site confidential, compassionate healthcare by appointment. Call 650-853-0321. Open Mon – Fri, 9am–4pm. PHC clinic offers:
- Internal Medicine
- Family Practice & Pediatric Care
- Mental Health Care
- SSI/Disability Application
- Case Management
- Supportive Health Service
- For more information, visit www.peninsulahcc.org/
How You Can Help
Donate: LifeMoves services are only made possible through generous financial support from the community year-round. Your gift ensures that we may continue to provide housing and supportive services to thousands of homeless children and adults.
Volunteer: LifeMoves relies on the generous time and talent of over 15,000 volunteers annually. Every person has volunteer skills to offer, such as teaching workshops, tutoring students, organizing donations, preparing meals, and much more.