LifeMoves | Opportunity Services Center
LifeMoves | Opportunity Services Center provides drop-in services for families and single adults.
- Emergency Rental & Utility Assistance for qualifying families and individuals, by appointment.
- Bredt Family Center for women, children, and families provides basic services, education, support, and children’s activities. Open Monday-Friday, 9:00am-6:00pm.
- Adult Services Center for single men & women provides basic services, case management, and assistance with CA ID/DLs. Open Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm.
- Clothes Closet distributes free clothing, sleeping bags, backpacks, shoes, winter gear, and toiletries. Open Wednesdays 11:00am-1:00pm.
In partnership with the Peninsula HealthCare Connection (PHC), a free on-site confidential, compassionate healthcare by appointment. The PHC clinic offers:
- Internal Medicine
- Family Practice & Pediatric Care
- Mental Health Care
- SSI/Disability Application
- Case Management
- Supportive Health Service
Call 650-853-0321. Open Mon – Fri, 9am–4pm. For more information, visit www.peninsulahcc.org